Book or Change an Appointment
Self managed appointments are quite simple once you get the hang of it. Simply click on the “Book and Appointment” button on the website main page or on the top this page and it will take you directly to JaneApp for SOUTHEND Natural Medicine. Alternatively you may go direct/book mark in your browser to southendguelph.janeapp.com. You can book and change appointments at your leisure. There is a 24 hour cancellation policy in effect. You may cancel an appointment up to 24 hours in advance with no fee. Cancellations within the 24hours are subject to the fee of the scheduled appointment.
Through southendguelph.janeapp.com you may book basic appointments like an initial, brief, regular or relaxed follow up. Any time booked with Dr. Laura M. Brown, ND is considered a naturopathic service. Any labs or testing completed will be consider naturopathic testing, still considered under the umbrella of naturopathic services. Most employee benefit plans will have some allowance for naturopathic services (and testing). Each plan is different so you will have to inquire with your insurance company about your individual coverage.
At the end of each appointment, a five minute grace time is allowed for payment processing and appointment management.
Initial appointment – up to 55-60 minutes
One hour follow up - up to 55 minutes
Regular follow up – up to 25-30 minutes
Relaxed follow up – up to 40-45 minutes
Brief appointment – up to 10-15 minutes
Arrangements can be made for front porch pickups or in some cases, drop shipments for product refills. Just email me if you need a product refill.
When you arrive you will be asked to use hand sanitizer and thoroughly cleanse your hands. Afterwards please avoid touching yourself and keep to a minimum touching objects around you. This is for your protection and others around you.
COVID-19 screening before your appointment:
1. Did you have close contact with anyone with acute respiratory illness or have you travelled outside Ontario in the past 14 days?
2. Have you had a confirmed exposure to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
3. Have you had close contact with a person who has symptoms who has been to an impacted area but who has not been tested, has tested inconclusive or tested negative?
4. Do you have any of the following symptoms which are new or worsened, if associated with previously diagnosed allergies, chronic or pre-existing conditions, within the last 14 days?
· fever (37.8C or more)
· new onset or worsening chronic cough
· sore throat
· shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
· difficulty swallowing
· pink eye (conjunctivitis)
· myalgia or fatigue
· new olfactory or taste disorder(s) – loss of taste or smell?
· nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, or abdominal pain
· runny nose, or nasal congestion – in absence of underlying reason for these symptoms such as seasonal allergies, post nasal drip.
5. Are you 70 years of age or older? Have you recently experienced any of the following symptoms: delirium, unexplained or increased number of falls, acute functional decline, or worsening of chronic conditions?
If you answer yes to any of these questions and have not been tested for COVID-19, you are not able to enter for your appointment. Please call your practitioner and to cancel and contact your local public health unit at https://www.wdgpublichealth.ca and/or telehealth (1-866-797-0000) or https://www.wdgpublichealth.ca/your-health/covid-19-information-public/assessment-centres-wdg for assessment.
Jane App is a secure site and will keep your confidential information confidential. Jane and SOUTHEND Natural Medicine are serious about your privacy. It makes it possible for our appointment management and payment processes to be simple and seamless. E transfers and major credit cards are accepted.