Keep up to date on your health goals! Dr. Laura M. Brown, ND is registered to practice in the province of Ontario. As long as you and Dr. Laura are both in Ontario, she may provide you care. Remote care is beneficial to save time, reduce travel, and limit social exposure.
In fact, many patients across the province have had success with telephone appointments.
- You may book an initial telephone appointment, and in it we decide what testing we need to do.
- Then the requisition for blood work or a take home lab kit (stool, urine collection) may be drop shipped to you directly.
- You go to your local LifeLabs for blood draw, or collect your own samples.
- Lifelabs submits the sample or you send your home collection in a pre-paid Purolator package.
- Results come back to me for analysis and interpretation together with the information you share with me in the initial appointment.
- I let you know your results are in. Timing varies on the type of test.
- You schedule another phone call appointment to review the results and we decide how to move forward. A treatment plan is provided.
- You may shop locally or have an online account setup whereby you may place your order and have professional brand supplements shipped direct to your doorstep.
- In any case you may pay by e-transfer, Visa or Master Card.
While in person visits are always the best, there are times when virtual care makes sense.
If you wish to access this service, click on the book or change appointment on the home page, or login to Jane account and select one of the TELEPHONE appointment types.
If you seek a caring professional who is a registered naturopathic doctor in Guelph with a functional medicine approach, you’ve come to the right place. Dr. Laura is a HeartMath® Certified Practitioner and a level 2 Certified Gluten Free Practitioner, she holds the designation of ADAPT Trained Practitioner from Kresser Institute, the only functional medicine and ancestral health training company.